Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Vampire:Fact or Fake 2

All right folks, today, I am doing a monster this time and yes, based on this picture, today we are having a little something.This picture is Vlad the Impaler where he was the started of the vampires.He was born in 1431 where his named "Vlad Dracula" was yes, the started of Count Dracula.He was known for wars and what he do after.Unlike vampire, when they bite you on your neck, he do the pain 10x harder and impale you with a pole up your "pants" to your head.He was known for drinking the blood of the people he killed and I am not going into details.Anyway, that inspired a lot of people to invent the stories of vampires.He died in 1476 which is lucky for us but I am sure I will never forget who he is.If you guys want to tell me what to do next, I would be happy not to do this sort of subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment