Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2016

King Arthur:Fact or Fake 1

So I will try to post out many things of Fact or Fake and hope you all find it fun to read.So first off, I will started with King Arthur.Most people would know how he pull the sword out and his round table and whatnot.Anyway, in the end, we will discover if he is a fact or a fake.So he became king around the 5th or 6th centuries where he had fought the Saxons.However, historians have said there was no proof of King Arthur being real beside the stories being told by someone.However, historians did said that he could have been a Roman Leader who did fought off the Saxons.But there was not yet, proof of King Arthur being an actual person and was only known as a myth.I can't said that King Arthur is real but I can't also say he was a fake so I will decided him as an unknown.

1 comment: