Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2016

January News


So since I am posting a lot of things, I will do a news update section.Next month is Black History Month so I will do a lot of African American starting the first day.I will post about 1-10 person per week until the end of February.I will try to post a lot of things so that you guys don't get bored.I might update a lot of things sometime and then you guys won't hear me for like a whole week.I will usually update things everyday, and if I am busy, I will update at least 1 post.I really hope you guys like the Fact or Fake because I will do a whole series of them.If you guys want me to post anything, tell me so I know.I know I post a lot of things today, that is to just get started with this blog.Like I said, I will slack off sometime because I like to play video games.I am only 13 so I can't stay on forever but I plan to do this for a year or so and see if I am still posting things.Anyway, please comment if you all have any questions and I will see you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment