Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

End of the world 1: Zombies Invasion



Hey guys, so I know that since I haven't done anything really fun, I will do this new series.Calling End of the World, like its name says, I will reviewing different ways that the world might end.When we talk about zombies, it either we are talking about The Walking Dead, Plant vs Zombies, or movies about it.This is one of the way that the world might end though I don't think this would be the way.When we talk about zombies, you would think of some people that might have been affected by a disease and that they spread by eating each other brains(Which I think is stupid) and also, how can the world end if there are still humans on Earth?I will review more ways that the world might end and this is it...

No comments:

Post a Comment