Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Rome Total War

Hey folks, so I know that you all would get bored in the post I make so  this one should keep you really.If you are really a history and a game lover, then you should have heard of this game. From the game series Total War, this game is all about how you control your army and fight others. Now, you may said that this is a stupid game but all you have to do is go to Here and search up Rome  Total war and then you won't judge.I would have bought this game a long time ago but with strict parents, that won't happen.So you can get this game by either buying it on your own at amazon or whatnot or you can get it at Steam .You have to buy it but I think there is a free version that is something like Rome total war but yeah, I will tell out the whole series or you guys can search it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment